What is leadership coaching and why is it beneficial?
Leadership coaching provides a powerful career development experience, helping leaders develop valuable new skills that can open up opportunities for promotion and advancement. At the same time, coaching helps leaders become better managers, which can boost employee engagement and retention throughout the organization.
Our Approach to Leadership coaching
In order for organizations to change and grow, they need an understanding of the current leadership profile. In identifying the key leadership changes we work at an organizational level to develop leadership competencies and group-wide development solutions. At an individual leader level, we identify growth points required to enable growth and alignment.
Our profiling approach includes a wide range of offerings – from one-on-one interviews, through tried and tested leadership diagnostics to online tools-our open architecture gives us the flexibility to select the most appropriate tools.
- Develop authentic leadership presence, bringing all of the individual’s characteristics, strengths, and attributes into the business and work;
- Identify and eliminate subtle blocks, either in their thinking, beliefs, feelings, or behaviors, that keep individuals from being effective and powerful;
- Guide the individual to discover work that both inspires and rewards.
- Increase the individual’s ability to work effectively in challenging circumstances.
- Develop a greater capacity for decision-making from a place of power and clarity;
- Develop the individual’s ability to negotiate from a place of power and confidence;
- Lead the individual into clear, distinct, and powerful communication in order to produce the highest performance results from those around them;
- Develop their presence – articulating opinions, ideas or solutions confidently as they increase visibility and credibility within the organization;
- Assist the individual to gain greater clarity around what values they hold which must be present in life and work in order to bring the greatest personal and professional satisfaction and success;
- Help to design their life and work to optimize personal energy, resources, and time;
- Converge thinking and doing in alignment with Organisational culture and values;
- Provide “real-time” self-observation practices and exercises to immediately experience new results while replacing ineffective behaviors.
The most crucial part of coaching is chemistry. For any coaching engagement to be successful there needs to be a relationship of trust, respect and empathy between coach and coachee. We are very experienced in this, and we welcome you to get in touch to find out more about what we can do for your personal and professional development.